Search This Blog

Friday 31 July 2015

It's Ring-Rang-A-Dong Time

I'm off on my summer holidays tomorrow (Armenia, since you ask). As has become traditional on these occasions, here is a selection of tracks we featured in the very early days of the blog, back when we had about as many visitors as an Azeri disco in Yerevan. Hope you like at least some of them.

See you soon, folks. Stay groovy.

"The Invasion Is Coming" - The Invasion

"Macongo" - Letta Mbulu

"Radiation Vibe" - Fountains Of Wayne

"Vitale Famille" - Ziphus

"Tupelo Honey" - Little Milton

"I've Been Losing" - Chrissy Zebby Tembo & Ngozi Family

"Born To Cry" - Dion

"Nothing But A Miracle" - Diane Birch

"El Mundo Tras El Cristal" - Los Chunquitos

"London Life" - Anita Harris

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holidays Ernie
    I had acrush on Anita Harris when I was about 12

    ReplyDelete