Search This Blog

Sunday 4 May 2014

Single Song Sunday

LET'S PLAY BEATLES BAND!!!!

"I Want To Hold Your Hand" - Sparks

"I Want To Hold Your Hand" - Swamp Dogg

"I Want To Hold Your Hand" - The Moving Sidewalks

"I Want To Hold Your Hand" - Santo & Johnny

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" - The Thurston Lava Tube

"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" - Billy Bob Thornton & The Boxmasters

Here's Dollar. In the comments box under this video on YouTube someone has written "The Beatles' version is good, but this one is better". They call themselves Battywattywoo. Draw your own conclusions.

2 comments:

  1. I know a bottle blonde couple who walked into Shawfield Greyhound track in Glasgow one night to be met by a cry from the barmaid "Bloody hell, here come Dollar!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Keith Relf was in Dollar

    ReplyDelete