Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2009

I Hate The Music + April Sales

I'll be taking all the links for April down at the end of the month, so if you like old punk, Nigerian funk, Swedish and Korean folk-rock, Dion etc and want to take advantage of them before they go, here they all are:

http://www.box.net/shared/freofvqjog

To make this post a more visually stimulating, here is a clip of John Paul Young performing "I Hate The Music". This was a massive hit in South Africa in 1976, which is where I was living at the time, and as a 13 year old lad I thought it was utterly fantastic. I think I still do. I have been trying for years to track down a copy without success. In the unlikely event that any of you can oblige with an mp3 version, I would be eternally grateful.

Anyway, here is JPY strutting his stuff in a sailor suit under Sydney Harbour Bridge:

No comments:

Post a Comment